Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree. 196/2003:
Dear User, you are informed, in accordance with article 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 laying down rules for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we inform you as follows:
1. Purpose of data processing: the processing, will only be correct and complete execution of this contract for the provision of all services specified in the contract, for the following purposes relating to services and / or additional products:
a) To draft studies and statistical and market;
b) send information and advertising material;
c) make direct sales or placement;
d) to send commercial information;
e) commercial communications;
2. Methods of data processing: the processing is achieved by means of transactions or series of transactions listed in Art. 4, paragraph 1 letter. a): collection, recording, organizing, storing, retrieving, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The operations can be performed with or without the use of electronic or automated means. The treatment is done by the owner and / or the processor.
3. Provision of data: the contribution of common personal data, it is necessary to carry out the activities referred to in paragraph 1. In addition to the data that has been provide by filling in the registration form, the portal will record the "IP" address (ie the unique number that the provider of Internet-provider has automatically assigned to your computer) and the date and time of sending the form: this information will enable competent authorities to identify the owner of the Internet connection through which the user submitted the form.
4. Refusal to provide information: the refusal by the individual to give personal information in the case referred to in paragraph 3 makes it impossible to accomplish the activities referred to in paragraph 1.
5. Disclosure of information: personal data may be disclosed to those responsible for treatment and may be disclosed for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 to external partners and third parties in general, to all those persons to whom such disclosure is necessary for the proper performance of the purposes mentioned in section 1.
6. Dissemination of information: personal data may be subject to disclosure.
7. Data transfer abroad: personal data may be transferred to EU countries and to countries outside the European Union for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1.
8. The rights of the art. 7 T.U. gives the exercise of certain rights, including to obtain, from the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their providing in an intelligible form, the person concerned has the right to know the origin data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied to the treatment, the identity of the owner and individuals to whom the data may be communicated after the person concerned has the right to obtain updating, rectification and integration data, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, the holder has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data.
9. Controller: The owner of the Spina Rosario is domiciled in Costelnuovo Magra, (SP), 19033 - Via Palvotrisia, 82A - Italy