HISTORIC BUILDING in the heart of the historic center of the White City, a few steps from the Cathedral.Prestigious and elegant period building, which is spread over several levels. The ground floor is accessed by an entrance hall, with stone vaults, where there are 3 rooms of about 25 square meters each and a large room of 60 square meters with animal feeders carved into the stone. Continuing from the main entrance hall, where there is a courtyard of about 40 square meters, we find a staircase leading to the first level, where there is a portion of the building, consisting of 5 rooms with bathroom. Adjacent, but with another independent entrance there is another portion of the building, where we find 3 majestic communicating halls, 2 of which with beautiful frescoes, while one of the 3 has a large fireplace and overlooks the main road.A further external staircase leads to the second level where we find another room of 40 square meters access to the terrace of property, of 70 square meters, from which it is possible to enjoy a wonderful view of the historic center and partial sea view.The property includes an additional room of 60 square meters, connected internally to the building but with further entrance from the outside. Total floor area of the building is about 400 square meters 40 square meters of entrance hall and courtyard 70 square meters of solar pavement.The Palace is to be restored but structurally it is in good condition, with fine finishes having been over the years a home of wealthy families. Built in different eras, at the beginning of 1200 to be completed in 1500.